The St. Ignatius Pastoral Council Elections are now open. They will be open until 11:59 PM on November 22nd. The following are instructions, bios, and the official electronic ballot.
- You must be a registered Parishioner of St. Ignatius Catholic Community in order to vote in the Pastoral Council Election.
- Elections are open between November 14 and 22. Ballots received after that date will not be counted.
- You may vote for only 2 candidates listed on the ballot (A ballot containing votes for more than 2 candidates is considered invalid and will not be counted.)
- You may only vote once either online or by paper ballot.
- To learn about the function of the Pastoral Council, click here.
- To review each candidate’s bio, click here.
- To continue on to cast your votes click on the following: 2015 Saint Ignatius Pastoral Council Official Ballot